iOS: GCD, MVC, Cocoapods, TestFlight, Core Animation, Core Location, Push Notifications, iMessage, Github
Databases: MySQL, MongoDB
Design: Photoshop, Sketch
Wine n Dine - https://www.winendine.com
- Food social media and discovery application built using Objective-C
- Uitilizes CoreLocation, Twilio API, Facebook SDK, Foursquare API & Google Analytics
Stride - https://github.com/njp286/Stride
- Running application for iPhone built with Swift that yells at runners when they’re off pace.
- Utilizes Twilio API, MapKit, CoreLocation, & AVFoundation
Junior iOS Developer — Wine n Dine
June, 2016 – Current
- One of two iOS devs who work alongside product and design teams to redesign and implement key new features in order to expand our user base and retain and engage our current users.
- Ideated, designed, and developed an iMessage extension app for Wine n Dine that worked to directly send iMessages from in app and contains features not existing in main application.
Software Engineer Intern — Fidelity Investments
May, 2015 – May 2016
- Led the winning team of Fidelity’s annual intern competition by designing and developing a new social intranet which centralized communication and training for Fidelity employees.
New York University — 2012 - 2016
Bachelor of the Arts, Computer Science & Psychology
Courses: iOS, Basic Algorithms, OS, Robotics Motion Planning, Applied Internet Technology, Data Structures
Udacity - 2016
iOS Swift Developer Nanodegree